Its construction began in 1698 and was completed in 1715. This chapel is dedicated to the Virgin de la Cabeza, with the shepherds’ guild responsible for its maintenance.
It is a characteristic building of the 18th century, featuring a single nave, a Latin cross layout, and flat arms in the transept and the apse. Its structure is of great simplicity.
During the War of Independence, it was used as a powder magazine, and during the Civil War as a barn. It was restored in 1948.